Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In the Vineyard...

I recently had an amazingly fun family shoot with this gorgeous group at a near by vineyard. The day was perfect, the family was perfect and the shots turned out just as I had planned.  I love that they wore casual light clothing and shared my creative side with not wanting to go for overly posed shots.  They enjoyed the day and each others company while I captured a small part of their lives behind the camera.  This is my favorite type of photo session!  I really feel like my best work seems to always include clients who can feel as if there's not a big black camera pointed at them and be themselves. This session could not have gone any better and I am so excited to show these images off!  Big thanks to The Wilson's! I am very pleased to have met them and spend the afternoon together.








Such a fun pose with such a fun 6 year old!  Would be very cute hanging in her bedroom.

I am in love with this family photo!  Would look great over the mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment